Address: Richardshaw Lane, Pudsey, West Yorkshire, LS28 7NB
Aluminium Seamless Guttering, Aluminium Downpipes, Commercial Aluminium Seamless Guttering
Seamless Aluminium Guttering - At a Very Competitive price!!!
We cover the whole of West Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
Being seamless, there are no breaks, and since there are no breaks, there are no leaks. The factory applied powder coated finish will not crack, blister or chip off, eliminating the need for time consuming and costly maintenance and repair. Aluminium will not rot or rust and, whilst lightweight, is incredibly strong and rigid, easily withstanding the weight of a ladder.
The ogee style is perfectly suited to installation on both new build and on older buildings for refurbishment projects. It also combines with existing gutter and downpipes for repair work.
• Domestic & Commercial Property
• Period, Traditional or Contemporary Buildings
• New Build
Seamless gutters are a continuous length of gutter manufactured on site from a flat powder-coated aluminium coil made from 90% recycled aluminium by passing through an array of rollers and is extruded in to the desired form. It is supported by internal aluminium brackets placed every 450mm. Seamless guttering can be fixed to wood or PVC facia boards and attached to brick to blend in with both modern and period properties.
• Aesthetically attractive - Does away with ugly brackets and joins
• Insurance for your house - Reduces leaks and potential expensive water damage
• Durable finish - No need to paint due to the permanent powder-coated finish
• long life span - Does not rust
• Choice of colours - White, Black, Brown and bespoke colours Cream and Grey
• Manufactured on site - reducing wastage
Monday to Friday
09:00 to 21:00
09:00 to 13:00