Address: Bruntcliffe Road Morley, Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27 0JZ
Landline: 0113 25...
Fax: 0113 253 3549
The old vicarage features beautiful antiques in an authentic setting. Built in 1893, it was formerly the home of the vicars of bruntcliffe. It was purchased from the church by the previous owners in 1977 and in 1986 the building was extended to a guest house and is now running as a 2-star hotel.